Friday, January 20, 2012

silence is golden

Where has silence gone? Where is it hiding? The noise of our busy lives seems to frantically cover it in hopes that we'd forget how much we like it, and benefit from it. Fridays are my lazy day where I relax around home mostly. But even then I always have music going or am actively thinking about one subject for a reason. But today I was doing the dishes and didn't put on music like I normally would. I had something specific on my mind that I was thinking about. And then it just happened, something that I use to be familiar with; my mind started wondering. I was thinking about random things that I want to do or about how I could do something. When you let your mind wonder you learn what is important to you. You learn about who you are. Too many people today define themselves by what they do. Normally I am an art student and a labor worker. Today I am free thinking individual who loves the arts, trying to help others, and doing things for my wife. Who are you?

1 comment: