Friday, February 3, 2012

fixing flaws

Joy comes from acting. Not from being acted upon. That's one thing I just really internalized for myself. I'm pretty close to always happy. And that's because I act when I should. I normally do all of my homework before crunch time. I normally do some dishes or clean something when I notice it and don't have anything else going right then. But when I start adding useless things to my time and putting off those necessary actions until I have to do it then, quite frankly, I just get grumpy and self-centered. I've always kind of heard that like when parents or teachers or church people say it... "do the important things first" but of course I always want to rebel. It's starting to sink in now, but unfortunately I'll probably forget this sometimes.
          Be smart. Be productive. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment