Monday, April 25, 2011

Joy

I'm sitting here in the library kind of doing homework and listening to the Sigur Ros. There's 4 little kids probably about 2 and 3 years old that keep running around as the mom tries to contain them from time to time. they just crawled near me whispering and giggling as they were hiding from there mom again. I love every time that I catch a glimpse at joy.
Just a bit ago I was on facebook and happened onto an old friends page. She passed away a while ago but I saw how many people still post things on her wall talking about old times, or telling her things that remind them of her. It made me happy and sad at the same time. I read a couple of them and one was talking about a dream she just had of her. The dream was just about sitting laughing, not doing anything particular. Those kinds of times are my favorite.
I'm not saying that we shouldn't make be productive and work hard, but we all worry too much about specific things. I know I do. Do everything you need to do, but smile more than you think. Crawl on the ground and whisper if you want. I love life.

1 comment: